Tagging Information:* Some of our guidelines have changed. Please
read them carefully. We are no longer accepting items tagged from other consignment
sales. Also, there is a 100 item limit (unless approved by us).
· Clothing must be on WIRE hangers with the hanger hook pointing to the LEFT.
· Place tag vertically on the right shoulder.
· Please place a red X on the bottom left corner of the card if you DO NOT want your
items to sell half price on Saturday.
· USE ONLY 3X5 INDEX CARDS, NO THIN PAPER.
· Fill out cards as shown in the picture at right. Your consignor number is the
first letter of your last name and the last 4 digits of your phone number. Please
begin writing about 1/3 of the way down from the top of the card. Put safety
pin in the blank area at the top of the card. Be sure all writing is BELOW the
· Use $1 increment in pricing, no 50¢, etc.
· On larger items, such as maternity or dresses, please secure them with safety pins
so they won’t fall in the floor.
· Pin sets together by hanging the shirt first, then pin the shorts by the waist onto
the top of the hanger (at the shoulders).
Hang pants or shorts by the waist with safety pins. Attach to top
of hanger so that they will not slide. If you use clothes pins, your clothes WILL end up in the floor as several hundred
hands will touch them!